The project is in progress and published materials will be listed here as they become available.
Reports and Media
- Powershifts Findings: Phase 1 Policy Brief (October 2019)
- Interim results for Ontario (October 2018)
- “A train that can’t be stopped – political implications of decentralisation“. Energy World, April 2019, pp. 14-15.
- Brisbois, M.C. (2020). Shifting political power in an era of electricity decentralization: Rescaling, reorganization and battles for influence. Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions, 36, 49-69. (please contact the author if you are unable to access the article)
- Brisbois, M. C. (2019). Powershifts: A framework for assessing the growing impact of decentralized ownership of energy transitions on political decision-making. Energy Research & Social Science, 50, 151-161. (please contact the author if you are unable to access the article)